Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Frequently Asked Questions - Cuba Tourist Card / Visa information

If you are joining one of our exciting new holidays to Cuba in late 2011 or 2012, make sure that you have the correct documentation to travel.

All you need to have to participate in this amazing holiday is:

1) A passport which is valid for at least two months after your return from Cuba
2) A Tourist card  (this must be obtained, completed and validated before travelling).

Tourist cards can be obtained for £15 from the Cuban Embassy in London or for just £25 (including P&P) we can arrange these for you.

You must make sure that you have adequate health insurance, so please make sure that your insurance company specifically covers Cuba. Hospital stays can cost up to £200 a day for basic treatment !

As for vaccinations, the FCO currently recommends that travellers should be up to date with Hepatitis A, Typhoid, Tetanus and Polio inoculations before travelling, however, please consult your GP, who knows your medical history best so will be best placed to advise you.

If you would like any more information, please do let us know.