Our talented photography tutor Jonathan Perugia has recently returned from our magical trip to Rajasthan, India.
Join him on 26th October 2014 to experience a once-in-a-lifetime photographic opportunity!
Highlights of the holiday include:
- Visit the world famous Pushkar Camel Fair
- Take a classic tour of the sites - Udaipur "City of Lakes", Jodhpur "Blue City", and the "Pink City" of Jaipur
- One night in Dehli
- 12 nights in charming, high quality hotels
- 7 full days professional photography tuition - Jonathan will contact you before the trip for an informal chat about what you hope to achieve on your holiday
- Services of a full-time professional, English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned transport throughout the trip
Click on this link to view the full itinerary, and of course, contact our office and speak to a specialist about the trip.
Here is a small selection of Jonathans photographs. For more information visit: http://www.jpfoto.com/
|The priest arrives|
|A man stops for a second|
|Darkness & Light|
|Mother & Child|